Our philosophy is to take ownership of each and every project with which we are involved and to be a proactive solver of problems before they arise.
Our reputation is defined by the leadership role we take to plan and continuously manage all details of a project from inception through definition, through design and delivery, to commissioning and handover.
Our people have well-regarded executive skills in all areas of project delivery with a proven record of successful team management. Similarly we can draw upon the resources of a dedicated group of associated professionals, including planners, architects, engineers and quantity surveyors who share similar client-focus philosophies.
Specifically, services are provided in the following professional fields:
- Property Development Advice and Support
- Master Planning, Scope Definition and Project Initiation
- Functional Brief Development and Design Management
- Sustainability Advice
- Due Diligence
- Project Verification and Validation
- Distressed Project Recovery
- Cost Management and Reporting
- Schedule Management
- Risk Management
- Risk Management
- Integrated Project Teams
- Procurement Management and Expediting
- Furniture, Fixtures and Equipment Planning and Control
- Quality Management
- Contract Administration
- Construction Monitoring
- Commissioning and Handover
- Project Close-out and Asset Aftercare
Our methodology is based on the premise that projects do not fail at completion, but outcomes can be severely compromised by inadequate attention to the determination of project requirements.
Successful projects integrate teamwork; understanding; functionality; aesthetics; costs; programme; quality; and stakeholders’ concerns, at the earliest possible opportunity.
The common ingredients of all successful projects lie in the broad and sympathetic application of clear and precise steps, as follows:
- extensive client and stakeholder discussions to analyse project requirements and to differentiate needs and wants
- selection and appointment of project team members with required capability and capacity to deliver required outcomes
- management of concept designs, initial feasibility studies and the formulation of project scheme options for approval and funding purposes
- establishment of the overall Development Programme to meet completion requirements, based upon time and funds available
- establishment of the Project Delivery Plan, the Design Concept and the Budget Estimate
- implementation of project management disciplines in relation to the developing design, including scope changes, procurement methods and management of construction contractors, cost planning and control, risk management and communications management
- management of the construction process, establishing the appropriate safeguards for the achievement of desired outcomes of final cost, timely completion, fitness for purpose, safety, commissioning and handover, defects liability, and asset management
Each of these project phases establishes a review point for the verification of desired project outcomes, in addition to providing the means for an assessment of the effectiveness of the project management services provided by Project and Development Services Pty Ltd.