Projects » Construction & Project Management Specialists in Brisbane QLD
- 4567 Holiday House, Noosa Heads
- Logan Residential, Logan City
- National Football Stadium of PNG, Port Moresby
- Masters Home Improvement, Robina
- Mackenzie State Primary and Special School, Mt Gravatt
- Redcliffe Hospital Upgrade, Moreton Region
- Bounty Boulevard State School - Stage 2, North Lakes
- Springfield Central State Primary and High Schools, Springfield, Ipswich
- Metropolitan South Institute of TAFE, Mt Gravatt
- Brisbane Cricket Ground Redevelopment
- Bounty Boulevard State School, North Lakes
- Queensland State Tennis Centre, Tennyson, Brisbane
- Suncorp Stadium, Brisbane
Queensland State Tennis Centre,
Tennis in Queensland is set for resurgence from 2009 with the completion of the new Queensland State Tennis Centre in Brisbane.
Set on the banks of the Brisbane River at Tennyson, the $82 million state-of-the-art facility includes:
- The Pat Rafter Arena, a 5,500 seat under cover international tournament standard centre court
- 23 International Tennis Federation-standard courts built with all three Grand Slam surfaces, being clay, grass and cushion acrylic
- Public amenities including pro-shop, café, change rooms, function facilities
- Administrative headquarters for Tennis Queensland and the Australian Hardcourt Tennis Championships.
The new facility is part of a new premium residential precinct being development by Mirvac, who won the development rights through an extensive competitive tender process that required the State Tennis Centre to be delivered at minimal cost to the Queensland community.
PDS advised Mirvac though the tender process by analysing the requirements on both event and non-event days, assisting in the master planning of the entire site to incorporate the new tennis facilities, management of the design process post-award ensuring tender obligations were met, analysing requirements and proposed solutions to various issues, including sustainability. The role involved extensive liaison with design consultants, the Mirvac construction team, and various stakeholders including the State Government and Tennis Queensland.