- Masters Home Improvement, Robina
- Mackenzie State Primary and Special School, Mt Gravatt
- Redcliffe Hospital Upgrade, Moreton Region
- Bounty Boulevard State School - Stage 2, North Lakes
- Springfield Central State Primary and High Schools, Springfield, Ipswich
- Metropolitan South Institute of TAFE, Mt Gravatt
- Brisbane Cricket Ground Redevelopment
- Bounty Boulevard State School, North Lakes
- Queensland State Tennis Centre, Tennyson, Brisbane
- Suncorp Stadium, Brisbane
Masters Home Improvement, Robina
Gold Coast City
PDS has been commissioned by the Queensland Investment Corporation to provide project certification services for the development of a new warehouse retail outlet at Robina on the Gold Coast, about 80km south of Brisbane. The site is part of QIC’s extensive land holdings in the area and is near Robina Town Centre Shopping Centre.
The actual works includes a new 13,000 sqm retail warehouse plus associated services and facilities including an on-site fast food outlet, drive-through pick up and at grade carparking for Masters Home Improvement, as part of a national rollout by Woolworths in association with Lowes.
MHI are responsible for the design and construction of the building on the site at their direct cost. On completion of the construction, ownership will revert to QIC upon payment of a sum to MHI and the commencement of a long-term lease between QIC and MHI.
PDS’ responsibility is the oversight of the works according to the development agreement between QIC and MHI, involving project definition matters, payment terms, quality surveillance, testing and commissioning, final handover.
|Scope:||New retail warehouse at Robina|
|Contract type:||Development agreement; MHI design and construct|
|Trading Commence:||February 2014|
$15.75M construction estimate